Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Real set like Polyvore

lol! i make this picture just for fun..
I was annoyed with the person in my home..milkysmile moreover my sister , she always blamed at me.. moreover not necessarily I was wrong, she is the person that few egoists. Until I cried because its very annoyed.. milkysmileAnd she always blamed at me. Duh! Forgot that, let that has happened.. And then im back! i feel happy, because i can finish my picture without her..! Another time I will not ask her again! Regretted !!


No comments:

THE LAST

MY PAGE

MySpace Pictures, Images and Photos

looklet Pictures, Images and Photos

DEVIANTART

TUMBLR

Form View Counter

iheartmayumi
FormSpring Online FormsFormSpring Online Forms Form View Counter

FormSpring Online Forms

POLYVORE

Find me on Polyvore