Monday, October 19, 2009

Ugly image i ever draw

well I had a little more money to be spent.. so i chose to buy the picture book and the coloured pencils.. Feel bored when im studied so I filled up my new drawing book with strange pictures milkysmile.. First.. gue gambar mural yang gak jelas seperti dibawah ini.. ckckck engga jelas banget yaaaaaaa milkysmile

end then!! my second picture of my drawing picture the result like this [-________-]

Finally.. gue sok sok an buat graffity -_______- dulu gue bisa.. yaah walu masih amatir dan jelek, setidaknya engga seancur gambar gue yg sekarang ini!! TIDAK! milkysmile
AND!!!! I feel bored again when my english teacher not come to the class!! so i draw this picture in my english book.. not really good but not too bad.. right?


No comments:

THE LAST

MY PAGE

MySpace Pictures, Images and Photos

looklet Pictures, Images and Photos

DEVIANTART

TUMBLR

Form View Counter

iheartmayumi
FormSpring Online FormsFormSpring Online Forms Form View Counter

FormSpring Online Forms

POLYVORE

Find me on Polyvore